Foundation Repair Warranty
Triton Foundation Repair's Warranty Promise
Triton Foundation Repair warrants the installed steel piers against settlement, subject to the following guidelines:
- Warranty will remain in effect for the life of the structure.
- Warranty is transferable, free of charge.
- Should settlement occur, Triton Foundation Repair will make any necessary adjustments free of charge.
Triton Foundation Repair makes no warranty with respect to the following:
- Settlement caused by flooding.
- Settlement caused by leaking water or sewer lines.
What Makes Ours Different?
We don't charge a transfer fee - and there's no time frame for any transfer. It's for the house. Not the owner.
Concrete pilings do have a limited warranty depending on the application type. Please refer to a representative and/or your contract for more information.
A Word from Our Customers
I have know Jeff for 4 years now. Jeff is one of my favorite people because he is very dependable as well as very mechanically inclined.... I really don't think there is anything he can't fix. Furthermore, he's handsome, smart, funny, and with his rapier wit, is a total joy to be around. I thoroughly enjoy his positive "Can Do" attitude.
On a more personal note, I admire him as a Father to his 13 year old daughter with whom he is a constant in her life and a single parent, until recently.
- Joyce Farrow-Butler