- Steel piers regularly achieve depths of 30 feet, generally resulting in a pier that sits on rock..
- Steel piers are not friction piers. They are point bearing or end bearing piers. This means they sit on load bearing strata.
- All of our steel parts are engineered specifically for foundation repair.
- The pier consists of double walled steel pipe. The inner pipe is 2 3/8 in diameter, while the outer wall is 2 7/8 in diameter.
- The design of the system guarantees that each piece of the system is locked together.
- The Triton Steel System comes with a no-cost Lifetime Transferable Warranty. This means that any future adjustments would be done at no cost to the homeowner.
- No Warranty Transfer Fees. The Warranty stays with the home, regardless of owner.